When you are considering a vendor for preparing the IRS Form 1095-C and 1094-C, Skoda Minotti offers a solution which is far superior to those offered by competitors—including payroll services.
Our ACA team will help you navigate the complex administration and compliance requirements associated with ACA regulations. We eliminate the challenges of complying with the ACA by providing complete visibility and control over your benefits budget. We take care of this, so you can take care of what you do best.
ACA compliance services:
Our full suite of services takes the work off your plate, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
- We provide guidance as to which employees should receive a form
- We review your data for logical inconsistencies
- We prepare, and are responsible for, the coding
- We complete and distribute/file the forms (both employee and transmittal to the IRS)
- A dedicated team monitors and resolves technical and procedural issues
Expertise with Self-Insured Companies
Skoda Minotti’s ACA team works directly with self-insured companies’ third-party administrators to collect and enter all required employee data—including hard-to-obtain spousal and dependent data. Our work with self-insured clients saves them substantial data collection and entry time and effort.
- Easy and minimal up-front time commitment: You complete a simple spreadsheet containing basic employee information—then, we take it from there.
- No internal process redevelopment: By working with us, there’s no need to change or upgrade your payroll system.
- Direct communication with knowledgeable, approachable Skoda Minotti professionals: If you have questions, we are always on hand to answer them. You have direct access to your client service manager.
- Turnkey process and full transparency: We prepare all coding and forms, and allow you to review them before they are issued. We mail the returns directly to your employees and file the IRS Form 1094-C electronically.
- Tax expertise for a tax matter: IRS Form 1095-C is a tax document, and we are one of the nation’s largest and most respected CPA firms—we take this filing – like all filings – seriously.
- Cost-effective: You pay for only the forms that are printed and mailed; you don’t pay for employees who don’t receive a form
- No multiyear commitment: We do not require a long-term contract.
For more information, please contact Ted Ginsburg, CPA, JD, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 888-201-4484.