Skoda Minotti helps employers deal with the impact of the ACA by planning a sound and customized strategies, and implementing them seamlessly.
ACA planning services:
- Consulting on the applicability of the ACA to a client’s unique situation
- Consulting on cost (‘affordability’) and coverage strategies—and their relationship to the ‘play or pay’ decision
- Implications of reimbursement strategies to the employer and the employee
- Cadillac tax planning
- Designing and testing of internal systems to collect and monitor payroll data that will be needed for IRS compliance, including working with payroll vendors
- Preparation of IRS filings and employee notices
- Responses to IRS excise tax assessments
- Access to proven ACA experts: We ask the kinds of questions that help to expose risk in your company and uncover cost-saving opportunities
- Independent analysis of your situation: We are paid a fee for our consulting time; our analysis is not impacted by the type of program that you eventually offer to your employees or the vendor(s) that you eventually select.
- Systems and processes built for the long-haul: The ACA solutions we create for you will help streamline the compliance process over many years
- Tangible results for planning dollars spent: We design your custom program to understand and minimize your exposure to risk and excise taxes
For more information, please contact Ted Ginsburg, CPA, JD, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-201-4484.