Follow the links below for updated financial tips and advice
Tax Tip of the Week
"Tax Tips" are published weekly to provide current tax information, tax-cutting suggestions, and tax reminders.
Past tax tips topics include:
- Payroll update for third quarter 2013
- Noncash charitable donations have special rules
- Do you have unrelated business taxable income in your IRA?
- Education benefits can cut your tax bill
- How to handle claims against estates
- Check your 2013 estimated tax payments
- Get ready for the net investment income tax
- Should you choose LLC status for your business?
Click here to see this week's Tax Tip of the Week.
Business Tip of the Month
"Business Tips" are published monthly to provide useful business information. Return monthly for helpful suggestions on how to make your business more profitable.
Past business tip topics include:
- Create a positive first impression for your business
- How to reduce inventory risk in your business
- Manage wait times to improve customer satisfaction
- Four tips on leasing commercial space
- Expand your business carefully
- Safeguards for reducing employee theft
- Make sure your inventory numbers are accurate
- Are you making these business website blunders?
Click here to read this month's Business Tip of the Month.
Financial Tip of the Month
"Financial Tips" are published monthly to provide useful financial information. Return monthly for helpful suggestions on how to reach your financial goals.
Past financial tip topics include:
- Consider an appeal if your property taxes seem too high
- Build your credit wisely
- Reducing everyday expenses is the other half of the money equation
- What to do if you're selected for an IRS audit
- Pay attention to mortgage loan processing fees
- Give your graduate some financial lessons
- Run the numbers before doing a "no-cost" refinancing
- Questions to ask yourself before taking on debt
Click here to see this month's Financial Tip of the Month.