April 5, 2010 ─ Cleveland, Ohio ─ Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, has announced a recent addition to its Telecom Services Group. Mike Fairbanks has joined the Group as Telecom Engineer, bringing 30 years of telecom experience to the Firm and its clients.
Most recently, Fairbanks was employed as Telecom Engineer at Century Business Services (CBIZ). In this role, Mike was responsible for design, installation, wiring, programming and maintenance of Avaya, Panasonic, Toshiba and several other IP, digital and analog PBX Key Telephone and Voicemail systems. His experience includes several years in Voice, Data and Fiber Optic network wiring, engineering and installation.
Fairbanks' experience further adds to the capabilities of Skoda Minotti’s growing Telecom Services Group. Skoda Minotti will now be able to offer Panasonic systems and support to its clients.
Skoda Minotti’s Telecom Group offers telecom services in VoIP, traditional systems, home systems, infrastructure cabling and voice and internet services. For more information, please visit the Telecom Services webpage, or contact Jeff Beller at email@example.com or (440) 449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti ( www.skodaminotti.com , 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner