July 3, 2012
Now in its 20th year, the Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award will once again recognize the 50 fastest growing companies in Lake and Geauga Counties. Winners of the award will be based on average sales and employment growth from 2007 through 2011. This year’s nomination form can be found online at: www.fasttrack50.org .
To be eligible to receive the award, companies must be located in the two-county region, be organized as a for-profit business, and must have a sales profit for 2007 of at least $100,000. Nomination deadline is August 24, 2012.
Winning companies will be honored at a recognition dinner on November 1, 2012 at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites LaMalfa in Mentor and will be featured in The News-Herald.
Fast Track 50 was founded in 1993 when Peter Ferrante, Greg Skoda and representatives from Huntington National Bank met to talk about the unique small businesses that they served as clients. A formal program was then developed to honor the 50 fastest growing companies in the Lake-Geauga county region. The annual awards banquet is attended by nearly 400 members of the business community and local government officials.
This year’s program is sponsored by Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., Huntington Bank, Lakeland Community College, The News-Herald, and Skoda Minotti.
Nearly 300 companies have been recognized since the award’s inception in 1993. For a complete listing of these companies, or to nominate a deserving company, please visit www.fasttrack50.org . For questions, please contact Jen Brawner of Skoda Minotti at 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms