May 30, 2012
Skoda Minotti is pleased to announce the acquisition of information technology firm, Quantam Network Services, to the Skoda Minotti Technology Partners services group. As part of the acquisition, Tom Horton, MCP joins the firm as client network engineer, Level III.
Horton’s experience with Quantam Network includes a strong background in Citrix, as well as providing services that include network design and implementation, network security architecture and implementation and backup and disaster recovery planning for the manufacturing and healthcare industries.
“We are excited to add Tom and his years of experience working with small- and mid-sized businesses to our team,” said Brian Rosenfelt, CPA and principal in the Technology Partners group. “This acquisition, combined with the recent acquisition of PBnJ Solutions, allows us to provide an even higher level of client service. As a firm we continue to pursue acquisition partners across all of our service areas that can expand the depth and breadth of service offering that we provide to clients.”
Prior to Quantam Network Services, Horton worked as network consultant for OnlyOne IS, and also served as client/server specialist at John Carroll University.
For more information on Skoda Minotti Technology Partners, contact Jim Sacher, managing partner, at 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is a full-service information technology and telecommunications firm. Founded in 2004, as a niche group within Skoda Minotti, the Technology Partners group provides IT assessments, managed services, backup and disaster recovery, network solutions, cloud solutions, hardware and software sales, ERP and CRM, security and compliance, telecom and online marketing solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, business valuations, financial services, information technology, litigation advisory, strategic marketing, professional staffing, small business services and telecom solutions. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms