June 26, 2012
Skoda Minotti, a CPA business and financial advisory firm, is proud to announce that Brian Rosenfelt, CPA was recently accepted into the Cleveland Bridge Builders Class of 2013 program. This program, within the Cleveland Leadership Center, develops rising leaders for our community’s future by providing leadership training and encouraging communication between emerging leaders and established leaders in the Cleveland area.
Participants of the program work on a team-based Leadership Action projects (LAPs) in partnership with community leaders and institutions, where they are provided an opportunity to apply their leadership skills to address meaningful civic issues.
Members of the group are most recognized for building bridges between rising and current leaders of the community, and creating true intergenerational relationships among leaders.
Rosenfelt is a principal in Skoda Minotti Technology Partners. For more information call 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is a full-service information technology and telecommunications firm. Founded in 2004, as a niche group within Skoda Minotti, the Technology Partners group provides IT assessments, managed services, backup and disaster recovery, network solutions, cloud solutions, hardware and software sales, ERP and CRM, security and compliance, telecom and online marketing solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, financial services , information technology , strategic marketing , professional staffing , small business services , telecom solutions and valuation and litigation advisory . Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms