July 9, 2012
Skoda Minotti, a CPA business and financial advisory firm, is proud to announce that Jenna Staton, manager of tax planning and preparation services, recently obtained the IRS’ Enrolled Agent credential. With this status, Staton joins an elite group of individuals who have earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
Enrolled Agent status is the highest credential of IRS awards. Staton obtained this honor by passing a comprehensive IRS test covering individual and business tax returns. She will be required to complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years.
For more information on Skoda Minotti’s Tax Planning & Preparation Services group call 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, financial services, information technology, strategic marketing, professional staffing, small business services, telecom solutions and valuation and litigation advisory. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms