November 15, 2010
Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm with offices in Cleveland and Akron, is pleased to announce that Skoda Minotti employee Ted Ginsburg, JD, CPA, with the help of Michael Lehr of Young & Associates, Inc., will be discussing the risks that banks face with executive compensation programs via a webinar, Executive Compensation: The 3 R’s: Rules, Risks & Recognition. The webinar will take place on Friday, December 2, 2010 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The session, intended for directors, presidents, executives and professionals in HR, finance, compliance and legal areas of banks, is approved for two CPE credits and is sponsored by Community Bankers Association of Ohio’s CBAO University.
For registration information, please call 1.800.843.2226 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ginsburg is a member of Skoda Minotti’s Compensation and Benefits Advisory Services Group. He can be reached by calling 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms