March 23, 2007
Cleveland-based CPA, business and financial advisory firm Skoda Minotti has announced the creation of a new firm, Skoda Minotti Small Business Services, LLC. This new firm features a fee-structure conducive to a small business budget, while maintaining the unique ability to draw on the resources of the more than 130 staff members at Skoda Minotti
Service offerings of the new firm will include bookkeeping, tax reporting (city/local, payroll, sales and commercial activity tax), accounting software support and training on accounting software and accounting techniques. The professionals are certified in both QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007.
Skoda Minotti Small Business Services will be managed by Deb Herr who will be responsible for helping all clients identify their needs (i.e. software, tax filing), setup project budgets and arrange work schedules. Herr has more than 15 years of public accounting experience.
“Although accounting software for small businesses has become more accessible through the years, we’re seeing more and more small business owners who struggle with their software and lack the time to properly enter their financial data,” Herr said. “Skoda Minotti Small Business Services can provide these entrepreneurs with the relevant financial data they need, while freeing their time to concentrate on growing their business.”
For more information on Skoda Minotti Small Business Services, please contact Dawn Gainer at 440-449-6800 or visit www.skodaminotti.com.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti is a broad-based accounting and tax, strategic planning, litigation support, financial staffing, information technologies, insurance and investment services firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 600 firms in 99 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• NEO Success Award for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Inside Public Accounting – Recognized as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Inaugural World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Practical Accountant Innovation Award