May 16, 2006
Skoda Minotti, a leading accounting and financial services firm, was recently honored as a member of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Company Hall of Fame at an awards ceremony in Savannah, GA.
The Inc. 500 list, which first ran 24 years ago, is an annual ranking of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States. Skoda Minotti joined an exclusive group of 81 companies that have been honored at least five times since its inception.
Skoda Minotti made the 2005 list with 353% sales growth over a three year period. The Firm has also been included on the Inc. 500 list in 2004 and 1987-1989 when it was known as Skoda, Minotti, Reeves & Co.
“The Inc. 500 has included companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, Gateway and E*Trade in past and to make the list in any year is a great achievement,” said Skoda Minotti partner Michael Trabert who attended the induction ceremony. “To be inducted into the Hall of Fame after making the list for the fifth time is a true source of pride for our firm.”
To commemorate the Hall of Fame induction, Skoda Minotti was given special recognition at the Inc. 500 ceremony. Additionally, Trabert was one of a few dozen Inc. 500 winners to be selected to meet with former president Bill Clinton.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti is a broad-based accounting and tax, strategic planning, litigation support, financial staffing, information technologies, insurance and investment services firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 600 firms in 99 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• NEO Success Award for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Inside Public Accounting – Recognized as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Inaugural World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Practical Accountant Innovation Award