October 30, 2006
Skoda Minotti, a Cleveland-based CPA business and financial advisory firm, announces the addition of Skoda, Minotti & Co. Financial Staffing, a recruitment service to help clients fill their financial staffing needs.
The new service area, which offers both temporary and full-time financial staffing solutions, will be headed by Rob Gaglione who recently joined Skoda Minotti from Hudson Highland Group. In addition to his more than 10 years of experience in recruitment services, Gaglione, who is a CPA himself, brings a strong financial background after starting his career as an auditor at an international accounting firm.
“Our clients seem to be asking us to help them find quality financial staffing more and more which is why we’re excited to offer our clients this new resource,” said Skoda, Minotti's Chairman Greg Skoda. “Rob has had a great deal of success in financial recruitment and we looking forward to him growing and developing this new area of our business.”
For more information about the recruiting services now available from Skoda Minotti Financial Staffing, please contact Rob Gaglione at 440-605-7295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti is a broad-based accounting and tax, strategic planning, litigation support, financial staffing, information technologies, insurance and investment services firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 600 firms in 99 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• NEO Success Award for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Inside Public Accounting – Recognized as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Inaugural World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Practical Accountant Innovation Award