August 20, 2009
Robert Brenis, a principal at Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial services firm, is now Certified in the Governance of Enterprise Information Technology (CGEIT). The CGEIT certification is issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association. The certification was created due to the fact that IT governance is an integral part of enterprise governance.
The CGEIT is intended to:
“Our clients understand that individuals playing a role in IT governance can provide significant support to executive management,” said Jim Sacher, partner-in-charge of Skoda Minotti’s Technology Services Group. “This certification is evidence that our IT group can take a lead role in the establishment and management of information technology infrastructure and processes.”
About Skoda Minotti Technology Services
Skoda Minotti Technology Services Group is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Skoda Minotti has demonstrated expertise with Microsoft technologies and a proven ability to meet customers’ needs. Microsoft Gold Certified Partners receive a rich set of benefits, including access, training and support.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• NorthCoast99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• NEO Success Award for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Inside Public Accounting – Recognized as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Two-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Two-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award
• Two-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner