July 18, 2008
Skoda Minotti is pleased to announce the promotion of the following three employees to principal.
Dani Gisondo, CPA has been promoted to principal. In addition to leading the college recruiting and intern programs, Gisondo manages the Firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit practice. She is a member of the Coaching Advisory Group, currently coaches several accounting and auditing protégés and also maintains responsibility for training and developing staff working on employee benefit plan audits.
Jim Suttie, CPA\ABV, CVA has been promoted to principal. During his tenure, Suttie has established himself as an integral part of the firm’s Accounting and Auditing Group. Over the past year, he has assumed responsibility for coordinating all technical CPE/training for the accounting and auditing staff.
Robert Brenis, PMP, MCP, CISA has been promoted to principal. Brenis’ strong IT experience, outstanding client service and dedication distinguish him as a key member of the firm’s IT department. He will continue to develop the IT Consulting Group, with a focus on business applications consulting.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• NorthCoast99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• NEO Success Award for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Inside Public Accounting – Recognized as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Two-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Two-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award
• Two-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner