June 19, 2007
Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, is pleased to announce that it has been selected as one of the top Northeast Ohio businesses honored for outstanding customer service. The inaugural World Class Customer Service Awards were presented by Smart Business Cleveland and Metro Lexus.
The award symbolizes a firm’s desire to instill a client-first mentality in each one of its employees.
“The satisfaction of our clients is our top priority,” said Greg Skoda, chairman of Skoda Minotti “This is why we have made a conscious effort to equip our staff with knowledge and tools that allows them to provide every one of our clients with ‘world class’ customer service each day.”
The World Class Customer Service Awards received numerous applications which were narrowed to a group of finalists. The winners were announced at a June 7 ceremony. Other winners include FedEx Custom Critical, Akron-Canton Airport and Continental Airlines.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti is a broad-based accounting and tax, strategic planning, litigation support, financial staffing, information technologies, insurance and investment services firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 600 firms in 99 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• NEO Success Award for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Inside Public Accounting – Recognized as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Inaugural World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Practical Accountant Innovation Award