August 22, 2012
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is pleased to announce the launch of its new website: www.skodaminottitechnology.com.
The site highlights the managed services, backup and disaster recovery, network solutions, cloud solutions, hardware and software sales, ERP and CRM, security and compliance, and telecommunication services that the firm’s niche group has been providing to its clients for years.
“Skoda Minotti is often first thought of as a CPA firm”, says Jim Sacher, Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Technology Partners group, “But the truth is we are a broad-based business advisory firm that offers such services as strategic business planning , litigation support , professional staffing , information technology , investment services and strategic marketing services . The purpose of the new site is to communicate our ability to provide reliable technology solutions that can help businesses in Northeast Ohio improve productivity, efficiency and profitability.”
In addition to information on the firm’s information technology services, visitors can obtain free assessments and resources on the site, including:
Along with the resources that the group has released with this launch, Technology Partners is also pleased to announce the launch of its mobile website. When visiting the website from a mobile device, visitors will be automatically sent to the web-optimized version of the site.
• Free IT Assessment
• Free Security & Compliance Review
• Free Telecom Analysis
• Free Technology E-books
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners group has been growing rapidly, and has recently acquired two local information technology services companies: PBnJ Solutions and Quantam Network Services. Technology Partners is dedicated to growing its practice and services to best serve its growing number of clients, and will continue to seek acquisition candidates to join the group.
For more information on Skoda Minotti Technology Partners’ new website or any of the other technology services that they provide, call 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is a full-service information technology and telecommunications firm. Founded in 2004, as a niche group within Skoda Minotti, the Technology Partners group provides IT assessments , managed services , backup and disaster recovery , network solutions , cloud solutions , hardware and software sales , ERP and CRM , security and compliance , telecom and online marketing solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms