October 3, 2012
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is pleased to announce an educational panel discussion and lunch event, entitled, ”All Cloud Storage is Not Created Equal – How your Business Can Benefit From a Private Cloud.” The event will occur on Thursday, Nov. 1, from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Moxie the Restaurant in Beachwood.
Topics to be discussed:
• What is a private cloud?
• What are the benefits of a private cloud vs. a public cloud?
• How can a private cloud address typical concerns such as security, control and regulations/compliance?
• What does a local, Cleveland-based private cloud mean for area businesses?
Date: Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012
Location: Moxie the Restaurant, 3355 Richmond Road, Beachwood, OH 44122
• Registration & Networking: 11:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
• Lunch & Panel Discussion: 12:00-1:30 p.m.
• Brian Rosenfelt, CPA - Principal at Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
• Kevin Goodman - Managing Director of Business Development at BlueBridge Networks, LLC
• Jeff Meltzer - Cloud App Delivery Group at Citrix Systems
• Brad Nellis, Executive Director of Northeast Ohio Software Association (NEOSA)
For more details and to register for this event, please click here: http://privatecloudlunchandlearn.eventbrite.com/
For questions about the event, please contact Anna Marie Ricciardi at 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is a full-service information technology and telecommunications firm. Founded in 2004, as a niche group within Skoda Minotti, the Technology Partners group provides IT assessments , managed services , backup and disaster recovery, network solutions , cloud solutions , hardware and software sales , ERP and CRM , security and compliance , telecom and online marketing solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax , business advisory , business valuations , financial services , information technology , litigation advisory , strategic marketing , professional staffing , small business services and telecom solutions . Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms