August 19, 2010
The CPAs, business and financial advisors at Skoda Minotti are pleased to announce that they will be hosting three, free seminars, which will educate attendees on the potential benefits, both long-term and short-term, of a conversion from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
Topics to be discussed:
The seminars will be held on the following dates and at the following locations:
For more information or to register, please visit www.skodaminotti.com/RothIRAConversionSeminars.html . For additional questions, please contact Leann Schultz by calling 440.449.6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti ( www.skodaminotti.com , 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner