September 12, 2012
Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, has been named a NorthCoast 99 award winner for the seventh consecutive year. Selected by the Employer’s Resource Council (ERC), Skoda Minotti is one of 99 winners that are being honored for excellence in attracting, motivating, and retaining top performers.
“We’re honored to, once again, be named a winner of this award,” said Skoda Minotti chairman, Gregory Skoda, CPA. “At Skoda Minotti, we believe that when we consistently deliver on our promises to our employees, it empowers them to then deliver on their promises to our clients, business contacts, and the community, which is what we strive to do as a firm.”
ERC is one of Ohio’s leading organizations dedicated to HR, workplace programs and practices, training, health insurance and consulting.
“We congratulate Skoda Minotti as a seven-time winner of the award, which reflects their continued commitment to developing and enhancing their workplace for their team,” said President of ERC, Pat Perry.
To learn more about career opportunities at Skoda Minotti, visit www.skodaminotti.com/careers.html.
About NorthCoast 99
NorthCoast 99 is an annual recognition program that honors 99 great workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio. The program was developed and is presented by ERC. ERC is Northeast Ohio's leading and largest professional organization dedicated to HR practices, programs and services. Since 1999, the program has recognized organizations for their ability to maintain great workplaces that support the attraction, retention, and motivation of top performers.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory , business valuations, financial services, information technology , litigation advisory , strategic marketing, professional staffing , small business services and telecom solutions. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms