September 23, 2008
Skoda Minotti, a Mayfield Village-based CPA, business and financial advisory firm, has been awarded the Pillar Award for Community Service by Smart Business Cleveland magazine for the third time.
The award, is given to for-profit companies for their service and dedication to making Northeast Ohio a better place to live and work. The program is designed to demonstrate the important tie between for-profit businesses and the nonprofit world, while showcasing best practices.
“One of our core values is providing service to the community,” said Skoda Minotti chairman, Greg Skoda. “We’re very proud of the fact that a majority of our professional staff serves on a non-profit board or volunteers for at least one organization, with many serving multiple organizations.”
As a firm, Skoda Minotti participates in the Hillcrest Meals on Wheels program twice per week, Business Volunteers Unlimited (BVU) Done-in-a-Day projects and the BVU Volunteer Trust Institute non-profit board member training program.
The firm previously received the award in 2003 and 2006.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• NorthCoast99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• NEO Success Award for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Inside Public Accounting – Recognized as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner