Jaike is a principal with Skoda Minotti Risk Advisory Services. He brings nearly 10 years of information technology security, auditing and consulting experience to his clients. He has extensive experience in coaching businesses to leverage controls to generate efficiencies and maintain compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
Prior to joining Skoda Minotti, Jaike worked at an international firm, where he began his career.
Areas of Expertise
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 Audits
- AT 101, IT SOX, ISO 27001/2, IT general computing controls, social engineering, and network and web application testing engagements for private and public businesses ranging from small to Fortune 500 across a variety of industries.
- Regulatory and audit requirement compliance
Education and Certifications
- Warrington School of Business at the University of Florida, Master of Science in decision and information sciences
- Certified GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Core Impact Certified Practitioner (CICP)