Randy is a principal in the firm’s Accounting and Auditing department. He joined the firm in 2003 and has over 13 years of experience in public accounting. He has diverse experience across a broad range of industries and serves as an executive member of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction practice group.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting and auditing
- Financial reporting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business consulting
Education and Certifications
- John Carroll University, Bachelor of Science in business administration, with degrees in both accounting and finance
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Auditor
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Member, American Institute and Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association
- Member, National Association of Construction Auditors
Randy resides in Chagrin Falls with his wife Jaclynn and son Bennett.