Our Real Estate and Construction Group Delivers on the Promise of connecting you to the resources and expertise you need. We ensure your financial statement reporting requirements are met with detailed knowledge and up-to-date compliance including ODO compilation,
review or audit.
Why choose Skoda Minotti’s Real Estate and Construction Group?
Our team is unique; beyond our financial credentials (CPA), our experts also hold some of the most sought-after and highly-regarded designations in the field: CVA (Certified Valuation Analysts), GACR (Green Advantage), and CCA (Certified Construction Auditor).
As a result, we know your business and understand the industry issues that matter most to you. We also serve as a trusted business advisors to contractors, can prepare SALT and multi-state filings and will counsel you with Use Tax requirements and auditing issues that can become daunting at times.
Our experience in the Cleveland and Akron, Ohio and Tampa, Florida markets, together with our network of contacts, is second to none. Let us deliver on the promise of connecting our real estate and construction world to you.
Our real estate business advisory services include:
- CAM Audits and CAM Representation
- Cost Segregation Services
- Development Advisory Services
- Escrow Title Review
- Real Estate Financial Statements
- HUD Compliance Services
- Real Estate Industry Benchmarking
- Real Estate Industry Tax Issues
- Real Estate Information Technology
- Real Estate Lending Advisory Services
Our construction business advisory services include:
- Construction Bonding Advisory Services
- Construction Contract Review
- DOT Compliance Services
- Construction Financial Statements
- Construction Industry Benchmarking
- Construction Tax Issues
- Construction Information Technology
- Construction Lending Advisory Services
- Sales and Use Tax Consulting
Click here to view our construction case studies.
Connecting you to timely real estate & construction industry reports
As an added value to our clients and contacts, we provide quarterly industry reports in over 200 industries, including the 30 segments of the real estate and construction industries. Click here to sign up for these free real estate and construction industry reports.
Through our alliance with BDO Seidman, our clients also have access to Real Estate Monitor and Construction Connections, quarterly e-newsletters which discuss industry real estate and construction news and issues. Click here to view past issues.
Our involvement with several industry-specific trade associations also provides us with insight into the real estate and construction industries.
Our group is involved with the following associations:
- Affordable Housing Association of CPAs (AHACPA)
- American Subcontractor Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Construction Employers Association (CEA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- National Association of Construction Auditors
- National Association of Industrial Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Ohio Contractors Association (OCA)
- Ohio Land Title Association (OLTA)
- Surety Association of Ohio (SAO)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)