Skoda Minotti's Real Estate and Construction Group Delivers on the Promise of connecting our construction world to you.
Estimating. Project management. Safety and risk management. Handling labor issues. Purchasing and maintaining equipment. These are issues that you deal with daily in your construction world.
Job costing. Increasing bidding and bonding capacity. Structuring deals and project financing. Tax planning and compliance. These are issues
that we deal with daily in our construction world.
Our Construction Industry Group has successfully connected these two worlds for numerous clients
in the construction industry. Let us do the same
Connecting You to Our Bonding Relationships
Our reputation and relationships with the surety market help maximize your bonding capacity, keeping you ahead of your competitors. We help you understand the factors critical to securing a bonding program sufficient to support your construction business today and tomorrow.
Connecting You to Timely Construction Industry Information
As an added value to our construction clients and contacts, we provide quarterly industry reports in over 300 industries, including the following segments of the construction industry (click for a sample):
- Building Material Supply
- Cement, Concrete and Construction Material
- Commercial Construction Contractors
- Concrete and Masonry Contractors
- Construction Machinery Manufacturing
- Drywall, Plaster, Acoustic & Insulation Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Engineering Services
- Equipment Rental
- Erosion Control
- Framing Contractors
- Government Contractors
- Highway and Street Construction
- HVAC and Plumbing Contractors
- Landscaping Services
- Lumber Wholesalers
- Manufactured Housing
- Pest Control Services
- Residential Real Estate Construction
- Roofing, Siding, and Sheet Metal Contractors
- Security System Services
- Site Preparation Contractors
- Structural Metals Manufacture
- Title Insurance Services
- Wood Flooring Manufacture
To sign up for one or more of these free construction industry reports, click here.
Our clients also have access to Construction Connections, which discusses construction industry news and issues.
Connecting you to Industry Associations
We are active members of numerous trade associations:
- Affordable Housing Association of CPAs (AHACPA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Board and committee positions
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Construction Employers Association (CEA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Homeowner and condo associations
- National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA)
- National Association of Industrial Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Ohio Contractors Association (OCA)
- Subcontractors Association of Northeast Ohio (SANEO)
- Surety Association of Ohio (SAO)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
Connecting you to Construction Industry Benchmarking
We can benchmark your business against hundreds of similar size construction companies within your specific NAICS code by using our proprietary database. We’ll not only give you insights about your business, but you’ll be able to see how you stack up against other companies in your specific construction industry.
For a no-risk analysis of your construction business, please click here. One of our construction professionals will be in touch to discuss generating your report.
Connecting you to Skoda Minotti
For more information on our Real Estate & Construction services, click here: Real Estate & Construction Group.
Questions? Contact Roger Gingerich: