Skoda Minotti's Not-for-Profit Industry Group Delivers on the Promise of generating insightful and constructive direction by leveraging your existing accounting work to determine the most prudent course of action for your organization or governmental entity.
Our Not-for-Profit Industry Group is uniquely positioned
to serve your unique entity. Locally, we have significant experience dealing with a wide range of not-for-profit clients. Jointly, we provide services to more than 2,000 entities in the not-for-profit or governmental sectors nationally.
Delivering on the Promise to the Community
In addition to our significant experience working with not-for-profit and governmental clients, our professional staff is engaged in a variety of community, professional and academic activities that facilitates our continuing development. Our professionals are involved with numerous not-for-profit boards throughout the community. Our firm is a multiple-year winner of Smart Business Cleveland’s Pillar Award for Community Service.
Not-for-Profit Industry Reports
As an added value to our clients and contacts, we provide quarterly industry reports in over 300 industries, including the following not-for-profit sectors. Click here to see a sample report.
Our not-for-profit services include:
- A-128 and A-133 financial statement audits
- Assistance with and review of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Strategic planning and organizational development
- Structuring of complex multi-entity organizations
- Budget preparation and training of client staff in preparing budgets
- Computer installation and design of custom systems
- Development of accounting and compliance manuals
- Program, contract and financial compliance reviews and reporting to federal, state
and city funding sources
- Compliance reviews of fundraising reporting and allocation procedures
- Preparation of exemption applications and change in status requests
- Charities’ registration and related forms
- Advice on lobbying, political activity, gift acknowledgements and other
complex IRS rules for nonprofits
- Timely updates on issues affecting not-for-profit organizations
- Mock tax audits and other tax compliance reviews
- Tailored workshops and presentations
- A-133 compliance audits
- Outsourced financial services
- Cost allocation plans
- Agreed upon procedures
- Grant audits
- Grant close-out audits
- Form 990 preparation
- SOX testing
Click here for more information on our not-for-profit accounting services.
Not-for-Profit Industry Benchmarking
We can benchmark your organization against hundreds of similar size organizations within your specific NAICS code by using our database. We’ll not only give you insights about your business, but you’ll be able to see how you stack up against other companies in the not-for-profit industry.
For a no-risk analysis of your not-for-profit organization, please click here. One of our industry professionals will be in touch to discuss generating your report.
Questions? Contact Kenneth Haffey: